Wednesday 3 October 2007

Private KISS

Hi everybody!

I've found some interesting information for those who are interested to countinue in KISS style of teaching, however self-paid, as long as KISS opens again.
First, there is also a private school KISS Kompetence, which is just an independent part of KISS which is teaching private. I've asked Steen whether there is possibility to follow up KISS lessons in private and he answered the only problem to solve is to find a place as the teaching had been carried out right in KISS classrooms. I don't know about prices. Anyway, u can find some info on kiss-k.dk, or write an e-mail directly to Steen or to info@kiss-k.dk.
Second, there is another private school which is made of some of the KISS teachers and which exists couple of years and is teaching with moreless the same methods as KISS. I don't want to put the name here as I don't want to advertise a private bussiness, but u r welcome to write me to michmini@seznam.cz if u r interested in. They offer couple of programs, they teach now on modules 1,2 and 3. I'm myself on module 4 now but there is unfortunately no other students on that level there. So if there are any of u who are at module 4 and wish to countinue for money, we have to make a team of min. 5 students to start.

Anyway I strongly believe that KISS opens again soon and we will meet again at the classes!

Michal Ministr

1 comment:

Libo said...

I am in! I think it's wort to pay. But I should start level 3